Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Part Time Midwife for one of our clients in Kerry.
The main responsibilities for the role will be to assist with the daily healthcare for pregnant women, educate, teach and advise patients on all aspects of pregnancy, labour, birth and following the babies birth providing care and support.
- 3-5 Years Midwife experience in Ireland and registered with NMBI essential for this role
- Bachelors degree in Midwifery or equivalent qualification essential
- Phlebotomy Trained
- Experience working in an outpatient clinic environment
- Ability to work 8am – 6pm 2-3 days per week
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Hourly rate of up to €25.00 Per Hour dependent on experience
- Free Parking
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have 3+ years Midwife experience and qualifications outlined above, and are interested in this position please feel free to APPLY.