Orthodontic Specialists for dental practice with several locations
Orthodontic Specialists must deal with:
- Correction of bad positioned teeth and jaws;
- It can also focus on modifying facial growth, known as dentofacial orthopedics.
This is you:
- Driven, enthusiastic dentist / orthodontist with experience
- Willing to travel between practices
- Prepared and willing to learn the Dutch language (via Care Force 17 weeks in-house language training).
- EU passport and EU Study Diploma;
- English language level B2!
Note! Please, do apply ONLY if you really want to relocate in BELGIUM for long term and you are ready to learn Dutch language.
Apply via Care Force and:
- Leave all administrative and organizational matters to Care Force team.
- Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations.
- Prepare yourself for a career abroad through our Language Academy.
- Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
Care Force Medical Recruitment is specialized in the recruitment and placement of foreign doctors, dentists and nurses for hospitals and healthcare institutions in the Netherlands and Belgium. Since its incorporation in 2002, Care Force has successfully placed a large number of foreign healthcare professionals in the Dutch and Belgium healthcare sector. Many of them are still working in the Netherlands and Belgium today. Our services go beyond placing the right person in the right place. All activities inherent to the recruitment and operational placement of a foreign employee, including personal coaching and support in the integration in the Dutch and Belgian community, are part of our extensive services package. Care Force understands people who want to broaden their horizons and who have the courage to take steps toward a higher quality of life.
Interested? Then we look forward to your application!