A public hospital in south Sweden offers employment for a specialist doctor in somatic care (anaesthesiology, ICU, family medicine) with experience or interest in algology and pain treatment.
This position requires a wide knowledge about anesthesiological treatments and skills in epidural and spinal techniques. To have knowledge in spinal blockade technique is a merit, but not a request. The work consists of giving each patient a customized pain treatment.
They are looking for a professional who is focused on the patients and can work in a team in a multi- professional environment and take into account other professionals knowledge and opinion. It is also important for the doctor to be willing to learn new things and strive towards developing.
Experience in pain relief treatments will come through the doctor introduction to the clinic’s way of working. This means that, if there is any need, a more experienced doctor will go with him/she until the doctor has reached a more confident level of experience.
The clinic provides care for 110.000 people; there are approx. 1600 employees.
They have a pain clinic with two narcosis doctors and three nurses. They mostly work with blockade techniques, pumps and pain consultations and pharmacological treatments. At the clinic they have a special department for sterile techniques.
SALARY & CONDITION:
• Salary starting from 40.000-45.000 SEK gross per month. After the trial period, the salary will be raised.
• Full time employment 40 hours per week. Day shifts, no duties.
• Permanent contract after 6 months’ trial period and obtaining the licence
• A new career in Scandinavia with a balanced working life
• A study tour to gain valuable insight into the region and working environment
• An intensive language course for the whole family
• € 700 monthly net salary and additional € 70 for each child during the language course
• A free apartment and coverage of travel costs for the whole family during the language course • Assistance with finding an apartment and school/kindergarten enrolment in the new country • Assistance throughout the relocation process
• Training within working hours
• Specialist title in Anaesthesia and Intensive care or family medicine from any EU country.
• Availability to complete the free intensive language course
• EU citizenship or long-term residence permit