We are looking for Pharmacists with:
● Very good English
● A Bachelor degree in Pharmacy.
● PSI registration (or prepared to start this process)
● Willingness to relocate to the Ireland within a maximum of 4 months
● Ability to learn quickly
● Positive outlook
● Passion and enthusiasm to help
● Accommodation up to 2 months.
● Indicative salary €58.000 –€85.000
● Permanent position with guaranteed work.
● Annual leave allowance and retention bonus.
● Training and development with introduction package of support.
● Assistance with the NMC registration.
● IELTS preparation course.
● Assistance with relocation details.
What Pharmacists do?
➢ Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
➢ Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
➢ Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
➢ Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
➢ Any other duties as required.
What we’re looking for:
➢ Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
➢ Ability to work on your own initiative.
➢ Good time management.
➢ Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
More information about Pharmacists in Ireland.
Most pharmacies will open from 9am-6 or 7pm each day and 9am-6pm on Saturday. For large chains the working hours will include 2/4 full weekends, including Sundays but for most pharmacies it will normally be Monday – Friday one week and 4 weekdays and a Saturday the following week. Working between 40-45 hours per week.